Khalid Shaikh has been indicted by a grand jury for four counts of mail fraud. The FBI says Shaikh was involved in 4 denial of service attacks against the the firm he founded, YouSendIt, which crippled the content delivery company's servers. According to the FBI, Shaikh was one of YouSendIt's fou...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter