Wouldn't you love to be able to preview iPhone photo special effects before you take a picture? The status quo for photography apps like Instagram right now seem to be that you shoot the picture, and then apply an effect. Our friends at Engadget pointed out that the Holga folks have now come up...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter