As it said it would do, Apple has made some changes to how it stores and manages the "iOS crowd-sourced location database cache." In particular, it reduces the size of the cache, doesn't back it up to iTunes and deletes the cache when you disable Location Services. Apple came under fire for s...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter