A few weeks back we ran a post with an interesting bit of news -- Logitech had announced OS X support for their Logitech Alert security camera systems. Shortly after that, the company sent a trial unit to try out, and I'm happy to say that the entire system is simply the best web/security...
This is a really neat way to use your iPad. Gear Diary received the Logitech Alert for review, which allows creation of a do-it-yourself indoor or outdoor security system. When you're all set, download the free Logitech Alert app, and you are ready to monitor your home or business when you're...
Dear Auntie, Hey Auntie what's up? I would love if somebody over there can point in the right direction of the best iOS-friendly business security system. I would love to be able to control my security DVR and view it remotely on either my iPad or iPhone so I can keep an eye on my small...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update