The team at Loop Attachment in Chicago has been busy designing even more fun protective cases for Apple products, and the latest thing to roll out of the labs is the Mummy for the iPad (US$40). What's cool about this silicone sleeve is that it not only mirrors the easily gripped Mummy design for ...
After a slow start, it appears that every accessory manufacturer on the planet is now up to speed on pumping out shiploads (that is spelled correctly, BTW) of iPad mini cases. Today, for your amusement and my employment, I'll take a look at three of the cases that have come to the attention of ...
Loop Attachment Co. is a Chicago-based design firm with a mission: to create accessories for those Apple products we're "attached" to. The three creative professionals involved in the company started off with a low-cost silicone alternative to the overpriced iPod nano 6G/7G watch bands that ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype