The team at Loop Attachment in Chicago has been busy designing even more fun protective cases for Apple products, and the latest thing to roll out of the labs is the Mummy for the iPad (US$40). What's cool about this silicone sleeve is that it not only mirrors the easily gripped Mummy design for...
After a slow start, it appears that every accessory manufacturer on the planet is now up to speed on pumping out shiploads (that is spelled correctly, BTW) of iPad mini cases. Today, for your amusement and my employment, I'll take a look at three of the cases that have come to the attention of...
Loop Attachment Co. is a Chicago-based design firm with a mission: to create accessories for those Apple products we're "attached" to. The three creative professionals involved in the company started off with a low-cost silicone alternative to the overpriced iPod nano 6G/7G watch bands that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options