The team at Loop Attachment in Chicago has been busy designing even more fun protective cases for Apple products, and the latest thing to roll out of the labs is the Mummy for the iPad (US$40). What's cool about this silicone sleeve is that it not only mirrors the easily gripped Mummy design for...
After a slow start, it appears that every accessory manufacturer on the planet is now up to speed on pumping out shiploads (that is spelled correctly, BTW) of iPad mini cases. Today, for your amusement and my employment, I'll take a look at three of the cases that have come to the attention of...
Loop Attachment Co. is a Chicago-based design firm with a mission: to create accessories for those Apple products we're "attached" to. The three creative professionals involved in the company started off with a low-cost silicone alternative to the overpriced iPod nano 6G/7G watch bands that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature