Tag: Lowell McAdam
The Canadian government has been looking for ways to expand mobile coverage from three nationwide carriers -- Rogers, Bell Wireless and Telus -- to four. There were hopes that US carrier Verizon Wireless would purchase a small Canadian regional carrier, then buy spectrum in a government auction...
Tuesday at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference in Las Vegas, Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam spent some time touting his company's investment in its LTE network and the fact that 4G LTE makes it possible to stream video. McAdam also relayed a story, recounted on Fierce Wireless,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more