AT&T is investing heavily in the Nokia Lumia 900 and spending more money on the Windows Phone handset launch than it did on the iPhone, according to a report in Ad Age. The wireless carrier may be spending as much as US$150 million to advertise the phone, which is an AT&T exclusive. T...
Nokia handed out its new Windows Phone-powered Lumia 900 to several high-profile reviewers including Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal. Mossberg says the tile-based user interface of the Lumia 900 is "a refreshing change", but concludes that the phone has too many drawbacks to beat the i...
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S. Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San Fr...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration