AT&T is investing heavily in the Nokia Lumia 900 and spending more money on the Windows Phone handset launch than it did on the iPhone, according to a report in Ad Age. The wireless carrier may be spending as much as US$150 million to advertise the phone, which is an AT&T exclusive. ...
Nokia handed out its new Windows Phone-powered Lumia 900 to several high-profile reviewers including Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal. Mossberg says the tile-based user interface of the Lumia 900 is "a refreshing change", but concludes that the phone has too many drawbacks to beat the ...
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S. Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time