AT&T is investing heavily in the Nokia Lumia 900 and spending more money on the Windows Phone handset launch than it did on the iPhone, according to a report in Ad Age. The wireless carrier may be spending as much as US$150 million to advertise the phone, which is an AT&T exclusive. ...
Nokia handed out its new Windows Phone-powered Lumia 900 to several high-profile reviewers including Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal. Mossberg says the tile-based user interface of the Lumia 900 is "a refreshing change", but concludes that the phone has too many drawbacks to beat the ...
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S. Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs