Tag: Magsafe 2
Apple's original MagSafe connector was a simple, but revolutionary new feature for its notebooks. Its T-shaped design also hates being placed in a lap. The straight-out shape makes it difficult to rest a MacBook on a pair of crossed legs without snapping the charger out of place. The second...
Now for sale on the Apple Store, the US$10 MagSafe 2 converter allows you to use the MagSafe connector on Cinema Displays (that includes the new Thunderbolt one as well) to charge your MagSafe 2-equipped MacBook Pro. The new MagSafe 2 adapter offers a slimmer connector than the original MagSafe...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features