Just yesterday, we reported on the claims of security firm QuarksLab that Apple could read iMessage communications, despite the company's statement to the contrary back in June when the NSA Prism program first came to light. Well, Apple has jumped right on those claims -- with a vengeance. The...
Shortly after revelations about the NSA's data-snooping programs became public, Apple publicly stated that the end-to-end encryption used in iMessage was so good that it was impossible for anyone -- including Apple -- to break the code. Now security researchers are saying that it could be possible...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free