Just yesterday, we reported on the claims of security firm QuarksLab that Apple could read iMessage communications, despite the company's statement to the contrary back in June when the NSA Prism program first came to light. Well, Apple has jumped right on those claims -- with a vengeance. The Qu...
Shortly after revelations about the NSA's data-snooping programs became public, Apple publicly stated that the end-to-end encryption used in iMessage was so good that it was impossible for anyone -- including Apple -- to break the code. Now security researchers are saying that it could be possible...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service