Developer Manton Reece is the brain behind Tweet Marker Plus, a US$5 monthly service developed to index tweets and provide search and filtering tools. Now Reece is rebranding the service as Watermark in a move to distance it from Twitter and syncing. According to a post about the rebranding...
Apple's announcement of Mountain Lion included many promised new features, including a stronger focus on the Mac App Store than ever before. Two significant new features, iCloud document syncing and Notification Center, are only accessible to App Store apps, and the new Gatekeeper security tool...
I've long been fascinated by the idea of using Twitter as both a social platform and a means of archiving my life on the web. I've played with using favorites, searches, backup services, my own bots for archiving links and direct messages ... I know it goes against the grain of the original vision...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free