Earlier in the week, TUAW featured a post about a special, one-of-a-kind Leica M camera that was designed by Apple's Jony Ive and his close friend, designer Marc Newson. The camera was created for Product (Red) and a charity auction that's scheduled for November 23 at Sotheby's in New York. Vanity ...
Last month we told you that Jony Ive was working on a limited edition Leica M camera to be auctioned off for The Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. Well, that very limited edition camera -- there is only one -- has been unveiled. According to Leica's Google+ post, the camera ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs