Earlier in the week, TUAW featured a post about a special, one-of-a-kind Leica M camera that was designed by Apple's Jony Ive and his close friend, designer Marc Newson. The camera was created for Product (Red) and a charity auction that's scheduled for November 23 at Sotheby's in New York. Vanity...
Last month we told you that Jony Ive was working on a limited edition Leica M camera to be auctioned off for The Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. Well, that very limited edition camera -- there is only one -- has been unveiled. According to Leica's Google+ post, the camera...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features