Tony Bradley at Macworld points out something interesting that I've also been thinking about: Apple is being awfully sneaky with its timing when it comes to product announcements. The upcoming March 2 event happens to land not only right around the time that Motorola's much-anticipated Xoom...
San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center is getting all togged out for the March 2 event that should reveal the iPad 2. Crews began adding artwork to the building's windows overnight, including an Apple logo (naturally) and colorful dots that we'll leave you to interpret. iPad 2 rumors have inundated ...
The word has gone forth -- invitations to Apple's upcoming product briefing, first reported by Kara Swisher at AllThingsD, have begun to arrive in the mailboxes of Mac-centric press and pundits. All signs point to the introduction of the iPad 2 at the 10 AM (Pacific) event. Stay with TUAW bet...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter