Tony Bradley at Macworld points out something interesting that I've also been thinking about: Apple is being awfully sneaky with its timing when it comes to product announcements. The upcoming March 2 event happens to land not only right around the time that Motorola's much-anticipated Xoom...
San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center is getting all togged out for the March 2 event that should reveal the iPad 2. Crews began adding artwork to the building's windows overnight, including an Apple logo (naturally) and colorful dots that we'll leave you to interpret. iPad 2 rumors have inundated...
The word has gone forth -- invitations to Apple's upcoming product briefing, first reported by Kara Swisher at AllThingsD, have begun to arrive in the mailboxes of Mac-centric press and pundits. All signs point to the introduction of the iPad 2 at the 10 AM (Pacific) event. Stay with TUAW...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync