Tag: Mark Papermaster
Recently departed Apple Senior VP Mark Papermaster has landed a new gig, signing on with Cisco as vice president of the Silicon Switching Technology Group. Papermaster's resume includes time working on chip design for IBM as well as his brief tenure running the hardware engineering group at Apple. ...
Mark Papermaster has left Apple after a year and a half stint that involved work on the new iPhone 4. Papermaster was Apple's Senior VP of Devices Hardware Engineering. The New York Times reports no comment from Papermaster, and quotes Apple as saying that Bob Mansfield, Senior Vice President of ...
Earlier today, Apple announced that Mark Papermaster will become their Senior Vice President of Devices Hardware Engineering on April 24th. As such, he'll hold the reigns of the iPod and iPhone engineering departments. As you may remember, Papermaster was recently involved in a lawsuit when IBM sta...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)