Tag: Mark Papermaster
Recently departed Apple Senior VP Mark Papermaster has landed a new gig, signing on with Cisco as vice president of the Silicon Switching Technology Group. Papermaster's resume includes time working on chip design for IBM as well as his brief tenure running the hardware engineering group at Apple. ...
Mark Papermaster has left Apple after a year and a half stint that involved work on the new iPhone 4. Papermaster was Apple's Senior VP of Devices Hardware Engineering. The New York Times reports no comment from Papermaster, and quotes Apple as saying that Bob Mansfield, Senior Vice President of ...
Earlier today, Apple announced that Mark Papermaster will become their Senior Vice President of Devices Hardware Engineering on April 24th. As such, he'll hold the reigns of the iPod and iPhone engineering departments. As you may remember, Papermaster was recently involved in a lawsuit when IBM ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time