Apple released a new version of iOS 6 beta 3 today, and in the changelog for that release, MacRumors points out a note that the transition from me.com email addresses to icloud.com email addresses for iCloud users has begun. Users that are signing up for the first time will get icloud.com ...
Apple has given final notice to those publishing content through the old .Mac service. A note was sent to MobileMe members today stating that as of November 8th, Web pages published using the obsolete .Mac service will become unavailable. Those publishing via iWeb will not be affected. If ...
Macrumors.com is reporting that for some .Mac users, using a me.com email address seems to be working. For instance, if your .Mac account name is username, sending an email to email@example.com works the same as sending one to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your mileage may vary -- as of 8:35 PM EDT on Saturday, ...
Over the weekend, the rumor mills went crazy with reports that Apple had bought a new domain name from their registrar (Mark Monitor). The domain name in question: me.com, which would agree with previous reports of Apple re-branding their .Mac service as "Mobile Me." As we reported earlier it seems ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.