Data vendor MM Research Institute tracked smartphone sales in Japan and discovered the iPhone is greatly outselling its competitors, says a report in Computerworld. According to the company's analysis, about 24.2 million smartphones were shipped in Japan and 30 percent were iPhones. This compar...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter