If you've been keeping up with MacBook sans-Pro news, you may have heard something about an infamous "moo"-like noise coming from the fan. Basically, the fan goes on and off and on and off and on and off continuously, in a vain attempt to keep the machine cool. Now, I'm no engineer, but it certainly...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter