In what should be no surprise to anyone who follows the tech sector, Apple has been named Barron's most respected company for the second year running. Barron's annual most respected list is compiled from a survey of money managers who can recommend any company in the world for the top honors. Not on...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter