It's the week before Apple's 3Q2012 earnings call, and already we're getting signs that point to yet another banner quarter for our favorite company. The latest comes from Verizon, which reported today that it had sold 2.7 million iPhones during the quarter ending June 30, 2012 compared to 2.5 ...
For those of us in the US, it seems like the flashy ads for the Motorola Droid RAZR seem to have taken over the airwaves in the last few weeks. While none of us at TUAW have succumbed to the advertising (nor is it likely that we would), the folks at PhoneArena did -- and made an almost 11-minut...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter