Dear Aunt TUAW, I just downloaded Hunter Hayes' Storm Warning and loved it! [Ed: It's free over at iTunes this week.] It's a video, but I want to add it to my iPhone playlist as music, and I don't wanna waste carloads of space syncing the video. Almost 50 MB!!! Is there a way? How do I sync m...
Ok, so MPEG Streamclip certainly isn't new but it's such a solid piece of software that I feel like I just need to give it a random mention. I broke it out for the first time in a few months the other day, and I was instantly reminded of how much I really appreciate this software's versatility. MPEG...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter