After launching its Music Unlimited service for Android and PlayStation Vita owners, Sony is now bringing the streaming music service to the iPhone and iPod touch. The free music app requires a US$4 monthly subscription and lets you stream music over 3G, 4G or WiFi connections. You can listen t...
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be launching our music service on iOS in the next few weeks." The Sony executive says the service will be healthy competition with Apple. Music Unlimited is Sony's o...
Sony is preparing to launch its Music Unlimited service in the US today and has used this occasion to debunk the rumor that it was pulling out of iTunes. A recent interview with Michael Ephraim, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment Australia, hinted that Sony may leave iTunes if its own Mu...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration