After launching its Music Unlimited service for Android and PlayStation Vita owners, Sony is now bringing the streaming music service to the iPhone and iPod touch. The free music app requires a US$4 monthly subscription and lets you stream music over 3G, 4G or WiFi connections. You can listen t...
That's the report from TechRadar today. The article quotes Shawn Layden, COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, who says "We will be launching our music service on iOS in the next few weeks." The Sony executive says the service will be healthy competition with Apple. Music Unlimited is Sony's o...
Sony is preparing to launch its Music Unlimited service in the US today and has used this occasion to debunk the rumor that it was pulling out of iTunes. A recent interview with Michael Ephraim, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment Australia, hinted that Sony may leave iTunes if its own Mu...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter