If you're an advertiser using Facebook ads on mobile, you may as well just stop advertising on Android right now and go iOS-only. That's because an analysis of more than 200 billion Facebook ads on mobile by Nanigans (one of the largest Facebook ad buyers) found that the return on investment of a ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter