I'm not sure why you need to haul your Apple TV around (though it might work if you spend a lot of time in hotels, or traveling between two houses, which is certainly a possibility), but if you do find yourself moving Apple's set-top box often, you might as well do it in style, right? For that ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter