Although Apple's stock fell sharply after the event yesterday -- it closed at around US$613 after opening the day at about $631 a share -- most Wall Street analysts are saying that the iPad mini will be a hit with consumers. The $329 starting price of the iPad mini was seen by Chris Whitmore...
When the first Apple Store opened 11 years ago, Apple felt that 6,000-square-foot stores were the perfect size. Apple's fiscal 2011 10-K report showed that the average size of an Apple Store has creeped up to 8,400 square feet per store, but Needham & Company analyst Charlie Wolf says that...
The stock market has been tanking all week, but that's not keeping financial firm Needham & Co. from being bullish on Apple. The company raised its price target for AAPL from US$450 to $540. So why the big jump? Needham's Charlie Wolf notes that the firm adjusted how it values Apple's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV