Speaking at a press event after announcing its quarterly earnings, Sharp president Takashi Okuda said then company was preparing to ship displays for the new iPhone. Reuters quotes Okuda as saying, "Shipments will start in August." He did not provide any additional details on the phone or the ...
Today's Wall Street Journal includes an interesting story about a screen technology that may make an appearance in the next iPhone. Based on sources in the supply chain and "people familiar with the matter," the WSJ says that LCD panel makers Sharp and LG, plus a new Japanese consortium called ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved