Norman Seeff, known for his celebrity photography, shared with Retronaut some outtakes from a 1984 photo shoot with Steve Jobs and the Macintosh design team. The photo shoot produced the iconic photo of Steve Jobs holding a Mac on his lap, which landed on the cover of Time Magazine and the book...
I really like these photos of Steve Jobs and the early Mac gang, taken by Norman Seeff. You may have seen one of them on the front cover of Time magazine, not to mention on the back cover of Jobs's recent biography. It's great how these photos show just how young and carefree Jobs and company...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app