It would appear that Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo is performing an about-face with regard to supporting the iPhone on its network. Following reports late last year that it had seen record defections of customers to other carriers, the company's president now says it is open to carrying ...
It's difficult to imagine, but Japan's leading cellular carrier still doesn't offer the iPhone. In fact, NTT DoCoMo is seeing its subscriber base shrink by record numbers as its competitors, Softbank and KDDI, continue to grow. Both have been offering the iPhone for some time. NTT DoCoMo saw ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.