It's become a regular occurrence that a site's credentials become compromised. (At least it's a nice change from Big NSA brother, I suppose. Big NSA brother is ALWAYS watching you.) Now it is Twitter's turn, apparently courtesy of a third-party app. A Twitter spokesperson confirmed to the...
Here's a good sign that you've made some pretty significant changes to your application: three different people from the company write three different posts about the new design. That's what the folks from Iconfactory did about Twitterrific 3. David Lanham wrote about Redesigning Twitterrific, not...
Google has introduced OAuth authorization for Gmail, meaning that approved applications can access your Gmail account without you giving them access to your Gmail username and password. OAuth has been used as Flickr and Twitter for some time, but is a new development for Google. Previously, if...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV