The OGIO Newt 15 (US$100) is a stylish, mid-sized backpack for day to day transportation of your digital essentials and then some. Previously, TUAW's own Steve Sande and Ilene Hoffman reviewed OGIO's 13 inch Covert Shoulder Bag ($69.99) and Hampton's Women's Tote ($70) respectively. Both of thos...
I have spent the last two months toting around the Hampton's Women's Tote Bag from Utah-based OGIO International. I had not viewed their video before receipt, so was surprised at its hefty size when it arrived. As it turned out the size was not a problem because I had to fly to Florida twice and u...
Apple's smaller notebooks -- the 11" and 13" MacBook Air and the 13" MacBook Pro -- are incredibly popular, so it's not surprising that accessory manufacturers are now turning out some beautiful and functional products especially for these computers. Today we'll be looking at OGIO's 13" Covert ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter