Tag: OS X 10.7.4
For many years, Sync Services has provided the backbone for synchronization of other devices to Macs running OS X. A change that was part of OS X 10.7.4 has apparently stopped iCal from pushing changes to Sync Services, breaking some very popular synchronization applications -- BusySync and...
Adobe InDesign owners using a new MacBook Pro with an Intel Ivy Bridge processor are reporting problems with both the Creative Suite 5 and Creative Suite 6 version of the app. A growing thread on Adobe's website documents the problem which happens when performing routine tasks like deleting a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration