Old Navy, the retail clothing store chain that owned by another retail clothing store chain (The Gap, former employer of onetime Apple retail exec George Blankenship), is reportedly piloting an iPod touch-based point-of-sale (POS) system like that used in Apple Stores. The system, known as EasyPay i...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter