If money were no question, I would buy the recently announced Parrot AR.Drone 2.0. No, I'd get a fleet of them and keep them in my basement, ready to fly at a moment's notice. My current arsenal of remote control planes and helicopters would be scrapped, and I would fly only the iOS-controlled ...
Firemint and EA have launched Real Racing on the Mac App Store just in time for Christmas. And not only does the game offer up the same high definition racing fun of the popular iOS series, but there's another twist as well: You can use an iPhone or iPad to control the game on your Mac. That's ...
The folks at Parrot recently sent around notice that they'll be attending the E3 conference here in LA in about a month or so; at that show, they finally expect to announce a price and release date for the iPhone-controlled quadricopter that some of our readers have been craving ever since it was ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs