There was an interesting nugget we glanced over regarding Apple's report detailing its compliance with various government information requests. In the Notes section of the report, located at the very bottom, Apple writes: Apple has never received an order under Section 215 of the USA Patriot Act....
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter