Apple has hired Paul Deneve, the CEO of haute couture fashion house Yves Saint Laurent. The news was first reported by Bloomberg and confirmed by AllThingsD. Deneve was actually a sales and marketing manager at Apple Europe from 1990 to 1997, so this will mark his second stint with the company. Af...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter