Judging by the reaction to my MS Remote Desktop Client post, it is safe to assume I am not the only Mac user working in a Windows dominated office (nor am I the only one who takes care of lots of Windows machines). Therefore, extrapolating a little bit, I think I can safely say that folks who read...
Paul Stamatiou has a MacBook and he is concerned about the possibility of discoloration. What's a geek to do? Why, apply ShieldZone's Invisible Shield plastic protector, that's what. Paul says that applying the shield isn't easy, but it isn't hard either (how's that for a review?) though an extra...
Paul Stamatiou is more productive on a Mac. Why? The combination of Exposé, Quicksilver, and Spotlight. These three things taken together really make the Mac a powerhouse of productivity (and I should know since I use the very same tools, though I tend not to need Spotlight that much. I'm...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options