Adobe Reader may be the most popular option for reading PDFs on your Mac, but the 77 MB app is far from being lightweight and nimble. If you are looking for an alternative that takes up less space and is easier on your computer, then you should check out PDF Reader X. When you launch PDF Reader X...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter