The best way to upload photos to Dropbox from your iOS devices is by not using Dropbox. Well, not the iOS app, at least. Uploading to Dropbox is slow, and will drain your battery as it uses the Dropbox API to upload. If you aren't on Wi-Fi, it might even eat up your cellular data. If you have a...
Welcome to our new, irregularly-published series "One Page of Apps," where we take four to sixteen apps on a single screen of our iPhones (or iPod touches) and review them all at once. Most of these are pretty simple apps, just as Apple suggests you make for the mobile devices. To kick things off I'...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter