Right now, if you want to pump music on your Mac or PC to some nice speakers or a stereo in your house, you have a few options. With iTunes, you can always use AirTunes to wirelessly connect your laptop or desktop machine to an AppleTV or an Airport Express Wi-Fi base station that's connected t...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter