There are two types of iOS photo editors: the type that lets you fiddle and adjust images in very precise increments, and the other type that provides a way to enhance your photos with a minimum of clicks. Prettify (free with some in-app options) belongs to the latter category, and it does its job ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter