Bloomberg is reporting that a former Samsung manager has testified to a federal jury that he leaked confidential iPad information to a hedge fund manager before the iPad was introduced in 2010. In December 2009 ex-Samsung manager Suk-Joo Hwang met with Primary Global Research LLC executive ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.