Apple has released two new updates. The first is Pro Applications Update 2010-01. The update is a revision to Final Cut Studio (2009). It includes Final Cut Pro 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Color 1.5.2, Compressor 3.5.2, Apple Qmaster 3.5.2 and Cinema Tools 4.5.1. Apple says the software improves overall ...
Last Thursday, Apple released three updates that we forgot to touch on. Pro Applications Update 2008-03 (support site link) Pro Applications Update 2008-03 "addresses general performance issues and improves overall stability." More information about the Pro Apps update can be found in the release ...
Today Apple released a Pro Applications Update 2008-01. This update is described as: This update improves reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, Logic Studio, and Shake. Final Cut Server was, as you may know, ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs