Apple has released two new updates. The first is Pro Applications Update 2010-01. The update is a revision to Final Cut Studio (2009). It includes Final Cut Pro 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Color 1.5.2, Compressor 3.5.2, Apple Qmaster 3.5.2 and Cinema Tools 4.5.1. Apple says the software improves overall st...
Last Thursday, Apple released three updates that we forgot to touch on. Pro Applications Update 2008-03 (support site link) Pro Applications Update 2008-03 "addresses general performance issues and improves overall stability." More information about the Pro Apps update can be found in the release no...
Today Apple released a Pro Applications Update 2008-01. This update is described as: This update improves reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, Logic Studio, and Shake. Final Cut Server was, as you may know, release...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter