In the last week, Foxconn faced several rounds of labor disputes that threatened to slow iPhone 5 production, says a report by Bloomberg. The disputes occurred on October 1, October 2 and on October 5. In each case, the company had to stop production lines after workers protested overly strict ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter