Tag: Project HOPE
Project HOPE is a US health care organization that has been bringing medical care and training to areas in need around the world since 1958. In the video below, HOPE volunteer and pediatric physician Dr. Dana Braner talks about how the iPad helps him break down barriers between himself and his ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.