I have been through sooooo many iPad cases and stands. Cases with keyboards, cases without, backpack cases, mini-briefcase models, you name it, I've tried it. Since I work at home, my needs aren't that complicated. I need something that serves as a stand, won't tip over, and allows me to adjust ...
I've been pretty frustrated with the iPad stands I've seen. The Apple Smart Cover is clever but leaves the back of the iPad unprotected. Some of the cases that double as stands tend to be a bit tippy, and if you try to type or actively use the screen, they just fall over. I like lots of options ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station