Globes is reporting that Apple has now opened its third R&D center in Israel. The facility is based in the city of Ra'anana and will be staffed by 100 to 150 former Texas Instruments employees that were laid off late last year and earlier this year. Perviously it was reported Apple only ...
Apple may be on the top of its game lately, but that doesn't mean the company isn't still looking forward. According to the LA Times, the company from Cupertino has jumped up its research and development spending over the last quarter, by a whopping 33 percent. According to the most recent ...
Global management consulting firm Booz & Co. named Apple the world's most innovative company for the third year in a row. The report notes that Apple spent less than its rivals on R&D and still trumped companies like Amazon, Google and IBM because of how it invested its money. ...it is ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs