Have you ever wished your iPhone 4 would recognize your face and let you past the lock screen? RecognizeMe, a facial recognition lock screen tweak for the jailbroken iPhone 4, does just that. Simply hit the RecognizeMe button on the lock screen and let the phone scan your face using the front...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter