Apple added a new Retina iPad model to its lineup of tablet devices today. The latest version bumps up the onboard storage to a beefy 128 GB, which doubles the amount of the current 64 GB model. Underneath the hood, the tablet is a stock iPad fourth gen, including a 9.7-inch Retina display,...
Apple announced on Tuesday that the new iPad will go on sale in China starting July 20. The launch of the tablet device was delayed by a trademark lawsuit filed by Chinese company Proview. Proview claimed it had the legal right to the iPad name in China, even though a division of the company...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync