Tag: Rogers Wireless
On the heels of international shipping delays, carriers from the UK and Canada have released terse confirmation that they will be offering iPad data plans by "...the end of May." Rogers senior director of social media, Keith McArthur, wrote on the company's blog, "Rogers today announced that it...
The iPhone is slowly making it's way around the world. In Canada, there are now four major carriers that support the device: Rogers, Fido, Telus and Bell. So how will Apple continue to stock and support the iPhone with that many carriers? That's where the story get's interesting. According to...
Hang on, Canada, it looks like Rogers Wireless is in a snit. The iPhone is a GSM phone, and all Canadian providers - except one - use the CDMA standard. The lone GSM provider is Rogers Wireless, which makes them the only Canadian company that can possibly support the iPhone. This past Tuesday,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature