Romo is a toy with a purpose: to teach kids (and adults) some programming concepts while they're having fun. The US$149 robot uses the power of your iPhone or iPod touch as its brains and face, and the result is charming and educational. Not only can Romo be used as a fun toy, but also as a...
The Romo iPhone robot is one of the more unique smartphone accessories we've ever seen, and after a couple of rounds of Kickstarter fundraising, the device is now ready for retail. According to a press release from creator Romotive Inc., the company has entered into a deal with retailer Brookstone...
Over the past few years, TUAW has featured several posts about a cute little robot with an iPhone for a brain, Romo. It was first featured on TUAW sister site Engadget's Insert Coin feature series in late 2011, and was successful in its original Kickstarter funding round. Last fall, Romo's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature