Union (U.S. $1.99) is a very well thought out tool that brings Photoshop-type power to your iPad or iPhone. It's the most impressive image blending app I've used, and it works wonders to help you create unique and compelling images. When using the app, you first load in a background image, for...
Photo Popup is a US$0.99 app for iPhone that helps you separate an item in a photo from the background, letting you add a drop shadow, and even blur the background to bring attention to the subject. Photographers have been doing this kind of work in Photoshop for years, but here's a way to do it...
LensFlare Studio is a new Mac application with origins in iOS. Specifically, the US$0.99 LensFlare app from Brainfever Media. Typically, we see apps go the other way, from the Mac OS X platform to iOS. This time, the result is an interesting app with much more power. LensFlare Studio ($19.99)...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more