Security researcher Charlie Miller discovered a potential vulnerability affecting the batteries within select MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models. The firmware on the chipset that controls the battery is secured with a single, easy to break default password. Once a hacker has this...
Computerworld reports that security researchers from CoreLabs have publicly released details on a critical security flaw in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, an older version of the Mac's operating system. Curiously, the security flaw in Leopard is quite similar to a flaw we reported on back in August, which...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options